Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Okay, so I totally should have posted a project post by now, sorry internet world!!

I'm still finishing/collecting my big projects, but I do have a little one.  This mirror:


It used to be my grandmother's and holds much sentimental value for me.  It's an old Home Interiors piece roughly about 20" x 14" that my grandma had spray painted about 20 years ago.  I didn't do a step by step picture montage on this one; the mirror just unscrews from the back so it was really easy to spray paint.  All I did was clean off the dust and used this little baby (this piece was painted flat and is textured and didn't need primer):

Rustoleum Painter's Touch Satin in Aqua

I'm going through an aqua phase so you'll notice this particular spray paint choice on several items I remake fabulous.  Here is the finished product in my office:


Sorry for the smudges; I swear I wiped the mirror down before I put it back in!!!

This room is almost finished so I will have a blog post all about it and several of the projects I did.

_________

Until Next Time - JEN
  

No comments:

Post a Comment